Squalr is a powerful Memory Editor that allows for a user to cheat in any PC game.
- High speed memory scanning of all primitive data types
- Pointer scanning
- x86/x64 assembly and disassembly
- Powerful scripting capabilities that leverage Squalr’s engine to simplify game hacking.
- Robust Hex Editor geared towards game hacking, with improved data/structure diffing.
- Packet Editor with pattern matching features
- Runtime Debugger leveraging Windbg
- Graphics Injection for DX9, DX11, and OpenGL
- Managed/Unmanaged DLL Injection
For more information, check out the Squalr website.
Additional support / resources
To get in touch, check out our Contact page